Why Validate your HTML?
Valid HTML is usually cross-browser, cross-platform compatible, meaning that it doesn’t matter which browser or device your visitors are using, they will all be able to navigate the site without issues.
Fewer errors in your code means that search engine spiders and crawlers will be able to crawl and index your site faster. While this wouldn’t matter much for smaller sites, but as your website scales and grows, the problem of coding errors compound. With more and more errors stacking up, search engines might find it hard to even crawl, nevermind actually index some pages.
How To Validate HTML
The easiest way to check your XHTML and HTML pages for any issues is to use the official W3C Markup Validation Service, which you can find here.
The tool will check your code for things like missing closing tags or missing quotes around attributes.
Finding the best web hosting comparisons by Country
If you were looking to find a quality website host for your website, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve reviewed the best web hosts for different countries, comparing features like speed, support, hosting types, and more.
- Best web hosting Australia
- Best web hosting Canada
- Best UK Web Hosting
- Best Web Hosting Malaysia
- Best Web Hosting Singapore
- What is Cloud Hosting?Popular websites, like those by mass media outlets and large corporations, need the capability to support millions of visitors each day. That is why these organizations take advantage of cloud hosting. Cloud hosting allows web servers to support more website traffic than their single hardware unit can. Even under strain, cloud hosting gives website access …
- Plesk vs. Cpanel: Which is Better?cPanel and Plesk are popular web hosting control panels for web servers. Both are great options if you find yourself about to pick a web host for your next project. But which is better, and which should you choose? Here, we’ll be taking a deep dive into both of these options, comparing important features of …
- What is .htaccess?.htaccess is considered a configuration file. Its full name stands for “Hypertext Access.” This type of file was originally used to control access users had to certain files based on directory restrictions. Configuration files set parameters and framework for a wide network of web servers, including the well known and popularly used Apache software. Some …
- What Is an Nginx Server?When multiple clients connect to a single server, there are two problems. The first relates to the processing speed of server requests. The second entails how to schedule requests efficiently. One focuses on completing work quickly, the other on the division of labor. Not all servers have efficient processes in place for the second aspect …
- What Is an Apache Server?Today, a strong web presence is more important than ever for any aspiring business. To stay relevant and connected in the ever-changing marketplace, business owners need to have their website in tip-top shape. How can you ensure a professional online experience with smooth and swift website access for all your customers? For many, the answer …